NMB48 Second Single Release Oh My God!

Kamis, 03 November 2011

NMB48 Second Single Release Oh My God! NMB48 Second Single Release Oh My God!
AKB48's Osaka-based sister group NMB48 is back three months after their number one debut single with their upbeat follow-up Oh My God!. The highly anticipated single includes Boku wa Matteru as B-side track.

NMB48 has become the first group to top the Oricon charts twice in a row since their debut single. They are the third female artist to achieve this goal, following  the footsteps of Yakushimaru Hiroko and Sawajiri Erika.  Additionally, they’ve become the first female group to sell over 200,000 copies in its first week, two singles in a row.

Single : Oh My God!
Singer : NMB48
Release : 19 October, 2011
Genre : J-Pop

Track List :

1. Oh My God!
2. Kesshou
3. Hoshokusha tachi yo

Check This MV Below !

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum