Haruka Tomatsu New Single Oh My God ♥

Selasa, 26 Juli 2011



Haruka Tomatsu New Single Oh My God ♥

Haruka Tomatsu New Single Oh My God ♥

Tomatsu Haruka (戸松遥) is voice actress and a Japanese pop singer affiliated with Music Ray'n, a Sony Music Entertainment's sub-label.

Tomatsu started her singer career in May 2008 with The Children, a special unit formed with Hirano Aya and Shiraishi Ryoko to provide theme songs for Zettai Karen Children. In September 2008, she released her first solo single, naissance, Koko wa Greenwood drama ending theme. With the popularity of her role in Kannagi, her second and third single, motto☆Hadenine! and Musuhi no Toki debuted on the Oricon weekly charts at #10 and #21.

Eighth single release from a voice artist Haruka Tomatsu "Oh My God ♥". Produced by Shunsaku Okuda who also produce the brilliant green. It is decided to be the outro theme of anime series "Nekogami Yaorozu".

Singer : Haruka Tomatsu
Single : Oh My God ♥
Release : 13 July, 2011
Label : Sony Music Entertainment

Track List :

1. Oh My God ♥
2. Orange☆Smoothie
3. Oh My God ♥ (Instrumental)

Check This MV Below !

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum