BREAKERZ New Single LAST PRAY / Zettai! I LOVE YOU

Selasa, 26 Juli 2011

BREAKERZ New Single LAST PRAY / Zettai! I LOVE YOU


BREAKERZ New Single LAST PRAY / Zettai! I LOVE YOU

Breakerz are combing vivid artwork with a powerful rock sound on their latest double A-side single Last Pray/Zettai! I Love You. "LAST†PRAY / Zettai! I LOVE YOU" is the eleventh single released by BREAKERZ.

Just recently, the BREAKERZ’s fan club website updated with PV previews of both songs. Both videos are actually complete opposites of each other, as “LAST † PRAY” seems to be dark, while “Zettai! I LOVE YOU” is more happy and light.

Last Pray is a dark rock song that questions the limits of prayer. Meanwhile, Zettai! I Love You is an upbeat song with a strong, straightforward message of love that will leave fans swooning. The single also comes with Sore wa Yasashii Kimochi as B-side track.

Singer : BREAKERZ
Single : LAST PRAY / Zettai! I LOVE YOU
Release : 13 July, 2011
Label : ZAIN RECORDS

Track List :

1. LAST PRAY
2. Zettai! I LOVE YOU (絶対! I LOVE YOU)

Check This MV Below !

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum