French Kiss Third Single Release Kakko Warui I Love you!

Kamis, 19 Mei 2011

French Kiss Third Single Release Kakko Warui I Love you!

French Kiss Third Single Release Kakko Warui I Love you!

French Kiss (フレンチ・キス) is a Japanese pop trio unit from AKB48. On June 28th, 2010, during Team B's 5th Stage "Theater no Megami", French Kiss was announced as the newest unit of AKB48. The group will debut with the single "Zutto Mae Kara", which will be used as an ending theme for the sixth season of the anime MAJOR.

"Kakkowarui I love you!" is the third single released by the AKB48 subunit French Kiss. French Kiss held a handshake event to celebrate the release of their new single “Kakko Warui I Love You!” at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba-shi, Chiba.

The members - Kashiwagi Yuki, Takajo Aki, and Kuramochi Asuka – were all excited for the event, but the former might start to consider that she should stay at home for the coming events. The reason is the fact that it was raining again on the release day of their new single.

This single was released in seven different versions, separated into limited and regular editions (save for one). The title track was used as an opening theme song to the TV anime SKET DANCE and the B-side "Kimi Nara Daijoubu" was used as a commercial theme song for 7Net Shopping.

Singer : French Kiss
Single : Kakko Warui I Love you!
Release : 11 May, 2011
Label : Avex Trax

Track List :

1. カッコ悪い I love you! (KAKKO WARUI I LOVE YOU!)
2. ぽっかり (POKKARI)
3. カッコ悪い I love you! (KAKKO WARUI I LOVE YOU! (Instrumental))
4. ぽっかり (POKKARI (Instrumental))

Check This MV Below !


フレンチ・キス - カッコ悪い I love you! (PV) by ChaOko_01

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum