Yui new album Holiday in the sun

Minggu, 25 Juli 2010

Yui Holiday in the sun

After two years and 3 months, Japanese singer and song writer Yui ユイ finally released her long awaited full album titled "Holiday in the sun". With her latest single “to Mother” only released on June 2nd, she was able to reach the top position of ORICON charts with five releases in a row, making it a record, which was last reached by Utada Hikaru 6 years ago making her the second ever in history.

Album :Holiday in the sun" including tracks "to Mother", "GLORIA", "again", "Summer Song", "It's all too much", and more. The album has topped Oricon Weekly Sales Chart, with a total of 184,952 copies of the album were sold.

In accordance to the release of "Holiday in the sun" YUI commented: The new album has been completed after about two years and three months. An album after such a long time, I feel a little nervous. but I’m very confident! In this two years interval, to the staff that have been supporting me. Every person that kept rooting for me. And more than anything, to all the fans that have been waiting for this, I’m filled with feelings of gratitude. Thank you so much! My current emotions have been packed into several compositions. I am self confident about this. I’ll be happy if a lot of people listens to them . Please, I’m relying on your support.

Singer : Yui
Album : Holiday in the sun (ホリデイズ・イン・ザ・サン)
Released Date : 14 July 2010
Label : Sony Music Entertainment

CD Tracklist
01. to Mother
02. again
03. Parade
04. es.car
05. Shake My Heart
06. GLORIA
07. I do it
08. Please Stay With Me
09. Summer Song
10. Cinnamon
11. Driving Happy Life
12. It’s all too much
13. Kiss me

DVD Tracklist
1. It’s happy line MV
2. My Generation MV
3. LOVE & TRUTH MV
4. Namidairo MV
5. Laugh away MV
6. to Mother MV
7. to Mother Multi-angle Clip

Yui Holiday in the sun

Yui Holiday in the sun

Watch Yui new single Please Stay With Me PV Video here

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum