Kis-My-Ft2 Second Single Release We never give up!

Rabu, 28 Desember 2011

Kis-My-Ft2 Second Single Release We never give up!
Kis-My-Ft2 Second Single Release We never give up!
In August 2011, Johnny's group Kis-My-Ft2 released their first physical single, and it also became their first Oricon number one single.

Four months later, the group is finally releasing We Never Give Up, their highly anticipated second single! The tune, the theme song for Lawson Hot Station's ad campaign, is a spirited encouragement song about standing up and beating challenges that keep us down.

Single : We never give up!
Singer : Kis-My-Ft2
Release : 14 December, 2011
Label : Avex Trax

Track List :

1. We never give up!
2. Kis-My-Venus
3. Love is You

Check This MV Below !

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum