W-inds. Thirty Single You & I

Rabu, 31 Agustus 2011

W-inds. Thirty Single You & I W-inds. Thirty Single You & I
W-inds. is a male Japanese pop group consisting of three members: Tachibana Keita, Chiba Ryohei and Ogata Ryuichi. Though their music style is primarily pop, w-inds. have also dabbled in styles such as hip-hop, rock and R&B. They are managed by VISION FACTORY and published under the Pony Canyon label.

After ten years in the music industry, pop goup w-inds. is gearing up to release their 30th single! The single is titled "You & I" and will be the group's first medium ballad in a while. Keita's voice sounds especially gentle in this summer love song. The B-side song is a rap by Ryuichi and Ryohei.

Single : You & I
Singer : w-inds.
Release : 17 August, 2011
Label : Pony Canyon

Track List :

1. You & I

Check This MV Below !


w-inds - You and by masa37610

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum