Yui new single It's My Life / Your Heaven

Minggu, 30 Januari 2011

Yui It's My Life Your Heaven

Yui It's My Life Your Heaven

Last year, Yui was very productive as she released 3 singles in a year. Her singles : Gloria, To Mother, Rain, were all ranked well in Oricon Chart. How about this year 2011 ?

Japanese Yui released her first single in 2011, "It's My Life / Your Heaven".

Single "Your Heaven" was made as a part of the 'Play You' Sony Walkman campaign,
which sent YUI to Sweden in order to find inspiration for a song based around the themes: ‘place’ and ’sound’

"Your Heaven" will also be available early on Dec.15 via Chaku-Uta cell downloads for fans to enjoy!

single "It's My Life" will be usded in the new commercial for U-CAN which will begin airing on January 1st.

Singer : Yui
Single : It's My Life / Your Heaven
Released Date : 26 January 2011
Label : Sony Music Entertainment

Track List :

1. It’s My Life
2. Your Heaven
3. Rain ~ YUI Acoustic Version ~
4. It’s My Life ~ Instrumental ~

Yui It's My Life Your Heaven

Yui It's My Life Your Heaven

Watch YUI - It's my life Acoustic Guitar Instrumental Arangement Cover Video here

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum