Exile new single I Wish For You

Minggu, 17 Oktober 2010

Exile I Wish For You

Exile I Wish For You

Japanese Group Exile contineue their "2 continuous month single release" project. The first single was Motto Tsuyoku released last month and the second single is released with title "I Wish For You".

The 14-member pop group who has taken Japan’s most coveted “Grand Prix” award for the last two consecutive years.

Singer : Exile
Single : I Wish For You
Released Date : 06 october 2010
Publisher: Avex Trax

Tracklist:
01. I Wish For You
02. I Wish For You(Instrumental)
03. I Wish For You -House Mix-
04. VICTORY -House Mix- [Bonus Track]
05. Someday -House Mix- [Bonus Track]
06. 銀河鉄道999 -House Mix- / EXILE feat.VERBAL(m-flo) [Bonus Track]
07. Choo Choo TRAIN -House Mix- [Bonus Track]


Watch Exile new single I Wish For You (オフィシャル動画) video here

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum