Arashi new single My Girl

Senin, 23 November 2009

Arashi My Girl

Arashi, a Japanese five member boy band, released their new single "My Girl" followong their last single "Everything" on June 2009.

Single My Girl will be used as the theme song of" My Girl," starring Masaki Aiba. Also includes the theme song of the TV drama "0 Go Shitsu no Kyaku," "Tokei Jikake no Umbrella."

Arashi's title theme song for the television drama version of Mizu Sahara's My Girl manga debuted at #1 on Oricon's CD single ranking chart for the November 9-15 week.

Artist : Arashi
Single : My Girl
Released Date : 11 November 2009

Track list :
1. My Girl
2. Tokei Jikake no Umbrella
3. Super Flesh
4. My Girl (karaoke)
5. Tokei Jikake no Umbrella (karaoke)
6. Super Flesh (karaoke)

Download and watch Arashi new single "My Girl" Video MV on Youtube here

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum