Gazette new single Before I Decay

Senin, 19 Oktober 2009

Gazette Before I Decay

Gazette is a Japanese Jrock Band whic formed in March 2002. The members Ruki, Uruha, and Reita , and Aoi and Yune formed a band under the name Gazette. Originally signed to Matina, they released their first single, "Wakaremichi", and a video release in April.

After launching its fourth album, DIM on the last day July 15, The Gazette has prepared the launch of a new single for the day October 7 called BEFORE I DECAY in regular and limited versions.

Besides the title-track, the single includes the song Damashi and will bring a limited edition bonus DVD with the clip of BEFORE I Decay, a Digipack packaging.

Artist : Gazette
Single : Before I Decay
Released Date : 07 October 2009

Download and watch Gazette new single "Before I Decay" video music on Youtube here

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum